Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC
Last Revised May 04, 2022
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC’’s web site (https://pro-active.com) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or intellectual property contained on CRA Learning’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The information, resources, and materials on this site are for education/instructional purposes only. Since there is no way to provide specific recommendations for your unique and individual situation, diagnosis, or condition, please consult a licensed clinician in your state before pursuing any treatments, suggestions, or recommendations found on this or any health site. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions, fitness for a particular purpose, in regards to the information, resources, and materials on this site as they relate to an individual user’s situation and circumstances.
Since there is no way to provide direct oversight or supervision after completing an online course or reading an informational article, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure competence and proficiency in any area, treatment technique, or protocol/standard of care prior to implementing them in clinical practice. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC will not be held liable for any injury or adverse affect caused by the user implementing any treatment strategy, technique, method, or standard of care obtained from this site or any of its affiliates. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions, fitness for a particular purpose, in regards to the competence, proficiency, or safety of a user’s ability to implement any treatment strategy, technique, method, or standard of care in a clinical or self-care setting.
Further Disclaimer Regarding Multi-Media Content
- The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) posted represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of ProActive Rehabilitation & Wellness LLC (“ProActive”). The mere appearance of Video Content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by ProActive or its affiliates of such Video Content.
- This Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. ProActive does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. ProActive does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
- The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site or Video Content.
- ProActive hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
In no event shall Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC’s Internet site, even if Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC or a Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC’s we site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Because Proactive Rehabilitation & Wellness, LLC offers unrestricted access to its digital education products and cannot control the consumption/use of its products after the sale, all sales are final.
Affiliate Links & Product Endorsements
Disclosure: We do not receive any compensation from companies or products linked to on this site. We are independently owned and not in any way associated with any brands or products linked to on our site. Unless otherwise indicated in a post, no link represents our endorsement of any product. These posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps us keep the lights on and creating more content for everyone. Thanks!